SIGMA 24-70 mm F2.8 DG DN | Art 11.11.2019
SIGMA 24-70 mm F2.8 DG DN | Art
Designed with a focus on sophisticated optical performance and abundant expressive power, Art line delivers high-level artistic expression. The second newly-designed “Art zoom” dedicated for mirrorless cameras. Best-in-class performance and large-aperture standard zoom lens that offers high resolution throughout the entire zoom range.
Product Key features:
- Best-in-class optical performance;
- Ensuring compatibility with the latest full-frame mirrorless camera bodies;
- Adaptable to various uses and photographic environments.
The F2.8 Art zoom flagship zoom lens series is developed primarily to achieve superior optical performance. In addition to Super Multi-Layer Coating, Nano Porous Coating is employed. This lens is designed so as to be less affected by strong incident lightsuch as flare.The mirrorless camera-dedicated design successfully contributes to reduction in the lens size and weight.
The SIGMA 24–70mm F2.8 DG DN ensures compatibility with various types of the latest full-framemirrorless camera bodies tailored for L-Mount and Sony E-Mount so as to be capable of exerting the best performance under any photographic circumstances, assuming that professional or advanced amateur photographers use it. This lens is compatible with the Eye-Detection AF used more frequently in mirrorless cameras, which is capable of high-precision focusing at the time of portrait photography.
- Zoom lock switch;
- Lens hood with a lock;
- Mount with dust-and splash-proof structure;
- Compatible with the Lens Aberration Correction;
- AvailableMount conversion service;
- Designed to minimize flare and ghosting;
- Evaluation with SIGMA’s own MTF measuring system: A1;
- 11-blade rounded diaphragm;
- High-precision, rugged brass bayonet mount.
Below sample photos which were made using SIGMA 24–70mm F2.8 DG DN: